We talk to ‘Hiveoccupier’ from the official Barnet Messageboard and he has kinfly give us his thoughts ahead of Saturday’s clash between Accrington Stanley and Barnet at Underhill.
1. Do you personally think Stanley can stay in League Two? And do you think Barnet can survive the drop?
I think you can stay up, there are others who are in much more trouble. We of course are pressing for promotion !
2. Give a short description of your club, e.g. nickname, year of establishment, ground name ect.
Barnet FC famous for our slope, for Stan Flashman and ticket touting and Barry Fry getting sacked and re-appointed every other week. Now the pride of North London small but perfectly formed.
3. Will you be attending the game on Saturday?
Yes wouldn’t miss it for the world – just the thing for a Valentine’s Day treat.
– Well what do you expect? They are Barnet fans, so if they think valentine’s is on the 10th, let them think it!
4.Did you make the journey to the Fraser Eagle Stadium earlier in the season?
No, gutted I missed it after all there is a certain romance about the Accrington Stanley story and it would have been nice to be there for your first season back in the league, I understand the gravy and pies were something else too!
5.Who do you think will come out on top (win)?
The Bees of course!
6. Predict a score….
3-0 to the Bees!
7. Anything else you need to say….
Have a good day, bring a good few, and don’t forget to visit the Ticket Office to get the concessions vouchers if you are bringing youngsters or OAPs with you (Under 12s at £5, U18s and OAPs for £11 – compared to full adult price of £15 you will pay to stand on our salubrious covered terrace !)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The ‘Vital Fans, Vital Football, Vital Stanley’ Campaign by clicking here to find out more!